Available used now from usedsterilizers.com, the Tuttnauer 1730M ValueKlave was designed for those clinics in need of fast and effective sterilizing power at an easily-affordable price. The 1730M ValueKlave is a small, easy to use, and flexible autoclave unit, and can provide an excellent sterilizing solution to any clinic or office in need of basic sterilization capacity, including small- to medium-sized medical and dental offices.
As the 1730M Valueklave was engineered and constructed by Tuttnauer, you can count on their industry-leading reputation of reliability and high-quality construction to maximize this unit’s value to you. And now, thanks to the incredibly talented team here at usedsterilizers.com, we’re pleased to offer you an already value-priced autoclave unit at an even lower and more affordable price than anybody else.
Tuttnauer 1730M ValueKlave Features:
- Fast cycle time: 11 minutes from a hot start (for standard unwrapped items)
- Automatic shutoff at the end of both sterilization and dry cycles
- Double-locking safety device prevents door from opening while chamber is heated or pressurized
- Front-mounted drain valve allows for quick and easy draining of the water reservoir
- A long-life, electro-polished chamber and door to guarantee reliability
- International certifications
- Dual safety systems to protect against overheating
Tuttnauer 1730M ValueKlave Specifications:
- Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time: 16 minutes cold, 11 minutes hot
- External Dimensions: 17.9” x 17.4” x 12”
- Internal Chamber Size: (2 gallons/7.5 liter)
- Tray Dimensions: 11.6”L x 4.7”W x 0.8”H
- Power Requirements: 120V 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 1350W, 11 amps
To purchase this Tuttnauer 1730M Valueklave at our sale price, simply fill out the form below and we will get back with you as soon as possible with a price quote. For all of your used autoclave and sterilizer needs, keep usersterilizer.com in mind – we have an enormous inventory, a money-back guarantee, and feature some of the best prices on the web.